Skip to main content

TCS Interview Questions - Digital




 Interview Experience

I have been selected for the digital interview and my interview was on 5th Dec 2020. 

My interview time duration is about 60-70 mins. 

My interview is on the cisco web platform. The HR enter me into the meeting then some greetings.

HR asked me me to show government ID (eg. Aadhar card) after that TR enters and ask me how are you and some basic questions. After that TR started my interview. 


TR Questions

  1. Tell me about your project? (I have explained all the details of my project.
    after that TR asked 6-7 cross-questions about my project)
  2. What is the regression? (because I have used machine learning in my project so that's why TR asked)
  3. What is Linear regression?
  4. What is Logistic regression?
  5. Tell me about the libraries which you have used in your project?
  6. What is NumPy?
  7. What is pandas?
  8. Then TR ask me 3-4 situation based question?
  9. What is your preferred language?
  10. How much you rate yourself in your preferred language?
  11. Tell me about your strength?
  12. As I have told leadership qualities in my strength so TR gave me a situation based question and told me to make a decision.
I have answered all the question in TR and here TR round ends.

MR Questions


  1. Tell me about your project?
  2. ML-based basic questions
  3. What is cloud computing?
  4. Types of the cloud?
  5. Providers of the cloud?
  6. what is saas?
  7. What is the full form of saas?
  8. Example of saas?
  9. What is iaas?
  10. What is blockchain?
  11. What are Cryptography and Cryptocurrency?
  12. Difference b/w ram v/s rom?
  13. Tell me about your hobby?
  14. Tell me about your strength?
  15. What is your preferred language?
  16. Rate yourself in your preferred language?
  17. What are iterators in python?
  18. What are generators in python?
  19. They asked me how to convert uppercase to lowercase
  20. How we can make only 1st letter capital?
  21. Python is a scripting language or programming language?
I have answered 17-18 questions only.
MR round ends.



HR Questions


Asked me to share all my documents(10th,12th and BTech mark sheet) to the mail id they have given to me.

Asked me about my hobby?

Asked me about my training

what you have done in the lockdown period?

told them cooking

all started laughing.

HR said very good it will help you in future.

HR said thank you beta you are doing good.

 now you can end the meeting.

On 25th Dec 2020 got the result from TPO that I got selected for ninja profile.



Comments